Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction claim

choose one of the following options


PLEASE NOTE –From 29th November 2017, if you are working age and:

1. not currently receiving Housing Benefit AND;

2. are making your first claim:


you must apply for UNIVERSAL CREDIT to receive support in paying your rent.


Exceptions to the above are if you live in Supported or Temporary Accommodation or have more than 2 dependent children living with you - you will need to apply for Housing Benefit to help pay your rent.  More information about this can be found on our website.

You can still apply for Council Tax Reduction to receive help with your Council Tax.  Click on the 'start' button below to make your online claim.


Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new notification - click on the Start button and then write down the reference number that is created - you can use this number to retrieve your form.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form, not yet submitted - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details